– Berbatov’s boyfriend was the commentator.
– Djourou and Senderos make me nervous. I’d rather have Sol Campbell than these two dicking around in the back.
– Denilson has trouble filling Fabregas’ shoes. Not really a surprise but the difference in quality is huge.
– It’s funny how right-footed Abou Diaby is.
– Second straight game where Eduardo’s picked out a run to perfection.
– The Theo goal was four inches away from being a handball, check the video.
– There wasn’t a doubt whether we’d come back despite playing like horse manure for about 88 minutes of this game.
– The Traore freekick from just outside the box made my go “Ughhhh”
– Make sure to catch grab the feed.
Jenas ’37: Download
Walcot ’79 Download
Here’s an entire stretch of play which contains the Theo goal: